Government of the People, By the People, For the People!
Rick Perry was reelected Governor with only 39-percent of all votes! Perry and his legislative dogs are still hungry for profits.
The significance of that fact can NOT be understated!
That's why we now have 16 Proposed Constitutional Amendments we are being told to vote for. DON'T DO IT!!!
This is a man who does NOT work in the best interests of the Texas community. Anything this man does is in the interests of his wealthy campaign contributors.
Rick Perry wants:
- Rick Perry wants Toll roads so future generations of Texans pay endless toll taxes that may be raised at any time WITHOUT approval by the legislators or taxpayers!
- Rick Perry is spending millions of our tax dollars advertising for Prop. 15; he says he wants to get rid of cancer? What he REALLY wants is for Texas voters to approve Proposition 15 so billions of tax dollars will go to his wealthy medical / health care industry special interests!
- Rick Perry wants you to approve Proposition 12 so billions more of Texas tax dollars will go to his TxDOT cronies who will continue to listen to road contractors and developers instead of the taxpayers of this state who have stated they don't want toll roads and double-taxes!
- TxDOT is spending BILLIONS of our tax dollars to advertise its toll road agenda and BILLIONS more to lobby the U.S. Congress to change the Federal laws so it can double-tax Texans with tolls on roads already paid for with our gasoline tax dollars!
- Rick Perry wants private schools to prosper while public schools fail, even though the future of Texas depends on our greatest natural resource: our children! Texas is at the bottom of the national list of providing our children with a quality education!
- Rick Perry and his GOP don't want new taxes, but they want us to approve toll roads, increased expenditures for state goods and services, new health care objectives that aren't in the best interests of the majority of the Texas community, and he wants us to approve road and school bonds so that the state doesn't have to be accountable and responsible for the goods and services it must provide to taxpayers under the mandate of our state constitution!
- Rick Perry wants hard-working Texans and their families to starve while his wealthy special interests live high on the hog!
- None of our leaders, including Perry, is holding state government accountable for its frivolous expenditures and hording of our tax dollars!
- The state is holding onto the overpayment of 14 BILLION dollars in sales taxes
- The state is permitting the insurance industry to continue to charge homeowners double premium costs for our home insurance; it's the most any where in the nation!
- The state expenditure for public education is only 40 percent while local government pays the rest!
- Rick Perry and his wife are forcing taxpayers to shell out $10,000 per month for living expenses while we are paying millions for a face-lift to the Governor's Mansion!
Are Texas voters naive or ignorant of what the governor is doing?
No, they aren't. Only 31-percent of the voters reelected Rick Perry!
Voters, speak out loudly and clearly!!!
Vote against all the proposed constitutional amendments supported by Perry and his legislative cohorts! These proposed amendments are scams against taxpayers!
It's time Texas taxpayers take-back their state from Perry and his band of brigands.
Vote AGAINST the constitutional amendments and start the process for a Texas we all can be proud of and share in.
As long as Perry is at the helm, our ship is leaking and the water is full of sharks!
Let's work together! Vote "NO!" on all proposed constitutional amendments and send Perry a strong message of disapproval!!!
Evidently, he and our legislators haven't gotten the message yet.