12 August 2014 at 11:20:05 PM
and that includes your mother in law, too. You can't be a bigot about Hispanics in Texas and the border and expect not to be seen as the deep-down dyed hypocrite you are.
How about this? Stop talking about your wife and answer THESE questions from Carol Morgan.
I’ve asked these same questions repeatedly and in light of recent incidents, I have more. Since Abbott World enjoys playing games, let’s move on to a game of Twenty Questions, shall we?
- What specifically will you do to meet the needs of 6 million uninsured Texans?
- How much influence did your $10 million dollar injury settlement have on your political career?
- You frequently speak of “true education reform” today. What specific reforms will you undertake?
- You claim two-hundred dead Texans voted in the last election. Would you give us those names?
- You’ve said you will lower college costs in Texas. Could you tell us the specifics of your plan?
- Do you plan to payback the $1.4 million taken from the Byrne Crime Fund to enact voter suppression?
- Is there any truth to the rumor that ALEC has written all of your cases against the U.S.?
- Is it true that you used funds and manpower from AG's office to benefit your campaign?
- Texas homeowners’ insurance rates are the highest in the nation? How will you solve this?
- Texas leads the nation in executions. How does this reconcile with your philosophy that all life is precious?
- Do you feel that Texas' national image has suffered since 2000? How will you change that?
- How many of your political contributions have come from outside of Texas?
- Of your fifty indictments for voter fraud, all were minorities and Democrats. Is this a coincidence?
- Is it true that you knew about the child abuse at TYC for nearly a year before you handed out indictments? Was there a reason for your procrastination?
- Is it true that you outsourced your thirty lawsuits to attorneys in Chicago and Washington, D.C. rather than the staff attorneys in your office?
- Your plan to improve education includes a strong alliance with online schools and the for-profit schools like KIPP and IDEA. How does this improve public education?
- Testing giant Pearson’s holds a $462-million testing contract with Texas. The same contract is costing New York $32 million. Will you investigate both the Pearson Company and its non-profit arm?
- According to the Dallas Morning News, the Cancer Research Institute (CPRIT), under your supervision, has been exposed as giving millions of dollars in grants to businesses which are, coincidentally, your campaign donors. Would you offer an explanation?
- One of your campaign spokesmen, Ted Nugent has nine children from five different women. Is he paying child support? Will you prosecute?
- One of your campaign spokesmen, Ted Nugent has admitted to having sex with minors. This offense has no statute of limitations. Will you investigate?
Latest Blog Post by salon -What's Going on with the Turk v Ray Reynolds and Somervell County Hospital District Lawsuit? (Glen Rose Medical Center)
More Posts You Might Enjoy
Turk v Somervell County Hospital District/Ray Reynolds Case Going to TRIAL in September 2018
Ruminations of the Easily Amused for 1/12/2018-Trump is a Racist
From Waco Trib- Have no illusions about the GOP Tax Law
Excellent Editorial from Waco Tribune- Leave Robert Mueller Alone To Finish Investigation
You! Leave a Comment! You Know you Want To!
You must be a registered member to comment on the blog.
Your first post is held pending approval to make sure you're not
a spammer bot
Or you can login!
New poster comments are moderated,
meaning they won't show up until approved... or not. Be patient-we
have lives outside this blog, so it might take awhile You want to be rude?
totally stupid? inappropriate? Racist? Bigoted? Flame war baiter? Your
post may be deleted. Spammers or people posting pretend interest comments
but really wanting to hawk their latest book or sell stuff or govt
propaganda flacks won't see their posts published. Comments do not
necessarily reflect the viewpoint of the site owner(salon).
If you have a problem with logging in or registering, please speak up
right away. Love your comments. Oh, except spammers
More on commenting