Thank you, Judy Nawrocki!
or right click to download
Here was the agenda
Commissioners’ Court of Somervell County met in a special meeting at 9:30 a.m. on the above date with all Commissioners present. County Judge Walter Maynard was absent. Commissioner Wirt presided.
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
MOTIONS ON AGENDA ITEMS
Motion was made by Commissioner Barnard and seconded by Commissioner Ford to approve the contract with CDN Systems for disposition of items seized by Somervell County Sheriff’s Office, and authorize the Sheriff to sign. Motion carried. All voting aye.
Motion was made by Commissioner Ford and seconded by Commissioner Cummings to delete item 7, correct a typographical error in item 9 and move:
3.. $3,500 from FD Utilities #429-440 and $500 from FD Gas/Oil #429-330 to FD Eq/Furn #429-570.
4. Move $1,500 from EMS Gas/Oil #436-330 and $1,000 from EMS Radio/Pager Repair #436-459 to EMS Training #436-403 $2,000 and to EMS Utilities #436-440 $500.
5. Move $1,000 from Rd Maint Group Medical #430-202 to Rd Maint Signs/Signals #430-333.
6. Move $750 from Expo/Amphi #440-104 to Expo/Amphi Lumber #440-335.
8. Move $1,000 from FD Radio Repairs #429-459, $1,000 from FD Dues & Subscriptions #429-400 to FD Eq/Furn #429-570.
9. Move $2,000 from FD Gas & Oil #429-330, $1,000 from FD Operating supplies #429-344 and $500 from FD Property Ins #429-410 to FD Eq/Furn #429-570 $1,750 and to EMS Eq/Furn #436-570 $1,750.
10.Move $300 from Ext Off Demo Seminar Exp #425-427 to Ext Off Agent Seminar Exp #425-428.
Motion carried. All voting aye.
2. Motion was made by Commissioner Cummings and seconded by Commissioner Barnard to take under consideration 11 proposals for Group Major Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and bring recommendations back to Court on August 30, 2010. Motion carried. All voting aye
There being no further business, motion was made by Commissioner Ford and seconded by Commissioner Cummings to adjourn at 9:48 a.m. Motion carried. All voting aye.
ZACH CUMMINGS MIKE FORD
COMMISSIONER, PRECINCT #1 COMMISSIONER, PRECINCT #2
LLOYD WIRT JAMES BARNARD
COMMISSIONER, PRECINCT #3 COMMISSIONER, PRECINCT #4
CANDACE GARRETT WALTER MAYNARD
COUNTY CLERK COUNTY JUDGE