Thank you, Mary Ann M
MEETING OF SPECIAL SESSION
OF SOMERVELL COUNTY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURT OF SOMERVELL COUNTY, TEXAS WILL BE HELD AT
9:30 A.M, MONDAY, THE 28th DAY OF JUNE, 2010,
IN THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURTROOM IN THE SOMERVELL COUNTY COURTHOUSE ANNEX
107 N.E. VERNON
IN GLEN ROSE, TEXAS AT WHICH MEETING THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WILL BE DISCUSSED AND THE FOLLOWING MATTERS ACTED UPON:
CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
1. Move $300 from Cnty/District Clerk Election Supplies #411-313 to Cnty/District Clerk Premium Pay #411-140.
2. Move $5,790 from Cap Imp’s Eq/Furn #450-570 to Jury/Court Prof Svcs #415-462 $2,500 and to Jury/Court Apt Atty #415-485 $3,290.
3. Move $500 from Cap Imp’s Heritage Center #450-544, from Cap Imp’s Sr Cit Ctr #450-559 $500 from Cap Imp’s CH/Annex #450-545 $1,000 to Hist Comm Operating projects #426-344 $2,000.
4. Move $200 from Adult Probation Small Tools #418-334 to Adult Prob Postage #418-310.
5. Move $4,000 from Cap Imp’s Library #450-535 to Library Books #401-319.
6. Move $3,500 from Rd Maint Property Insurance #430-410 to Rd Maint Rep Pts/Supplies #430-350.
7. Move $5,000 from Rd Maint Worker’s comp #430-204 to Rd Maint Veh Rep Pts/Supplies #430-352 $3,000 and to Rd Maint Veh Vendor Rep #430-451 $2,000.
8. Move $3,000 from Patrol/Baliff #428-110 to S/O Office Supplies #428-311 $500, to S/O Computer Supplies #428-312 $500 and to S/O Auto Rep Pts #428-352 $1,000.
9. Move $8,000 from S/O Insurance Property #428-410 and $5,000 from S/O Workers Comp #428-204 to S/O Prisoner medical #428-407.
10. Move $6,500 from S/O Patrol/Baliff #428-110 to S/O Premium Pay #428-140.
11. Move $250 from JP Bonds #413-408, $150 from JP Medical #413-406 and $100 from JP Printing #413-435 to JP Premium Pay #413-140.
12. Move $5,000 from PE Group Med #440-202 to PE Rep Pts #440-350 $3,000 and to PE Vendor/Grnds #440-450 $2,000.
13. Discuss/take action on Canvass Special Runoff Election.
14. Discuss/take action on CAD 2011 Budget.
15. Executive Session: Personnel Matters
After having convened in open session, the Commissioners Court will retire into executive session, pursuant to the provisions of Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code in order to discuss the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
16. Discuss/take action on Personnel Executive Session.
This agenda is hereby posted and the above items
will be considered by the Commissioners' Court
9:30 AM, MONDAY, JUNE 28th , 2010.