Courtesy Peggy B
NOTICE OF MEETING
CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF GLEN ROSE
MARCH 22, 2010 - 5:30 PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS – TOWN HALL
THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF GLEN ROSE WILL MEET AT 5:30 P.M. ON MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010, IN TOWN HALL, 201 NE VERNON STREET, TO DISCUSS AND POSSIBLY TAKE ACTION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1. Public Hearing on request from C J & N Properties, LLC to re-zone the property located at 1404 N.E. Barnard Street from an R-1 to a PD Planned Development.
2. Public Hearing on request from Michael Stephenson to re-zone the property located at 101 N.E. Vine Street from an R-1 to a B-3.
3. Public Hearing on request from Mr. Watson to re-zone the property located at 104 and 106 S.W. Vine Street from an R-1 to a B-3
1. Citizen Comments: This is for citizens to comment on any subject concerning city business that is not on the current agenda. Members of the Council may answer direct questions, but no action may be taken at this meeting.
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s).
3. Discussion and possible action on Mr. Stephenson request for a re-zone of 101 N.E. Vine Street.
4. Discussion and possible action on Mr. Watson request for a re-zone of the property located at 101 and 106 S.W. Vine street..
5. Discussion and possible action on request from CJ&N to re-zone the property located at 1404 N.E. Barnard.Street.
Discuss and possibly appoint group to review and assess for Council, applications for City Administrator position.
Discuss and possibly approve schedule for interviewing candidates for City Administrator.
Discuss and possibly take action to change the time line for compliance with a written warning or ticket.
Discuss and possibly take action on using nCourt to collect tickets by internet.
Jimmy Gosdin to make a presentation concerning signage for Glen Rose.
Consider and possibly designate recommended properties as a 2010 Historic Landmark.
12. Oakdale Report
13. CVB Report.
Peggy Busch, City Secretary
NOTICE:This agenda was correct and complete at the time it was submitted to the City’s Official Newspaper for publication. The City retains the right to make additions, deletions or corrections to this agenda until 72 hours prior to the time of the meeting.
(This information can also be found at www.cityofglenrose.com)
I HEREBY CERTIFYthat the above NOTICE OF MEETING was posted on the Bulletin Board at Town Hall at 5:00 PM on Friday, March 19, 2010.
________________________________ Peggy Busch, City Secretary