MEETING OF SPECIAL SESSION
OF SOMERVELL COUNTY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURT OF SOMERVELL COUNTY, TEXAS WILL BE HELD AT
9:30 A.M, MONDAY, THE 25 th DAY OF JANUARY, 2010,
IN THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURTROOM IN THE SOMERVELL COUNTY COURTHOUSE ANNEX
107 N.E. VERNON
IN GLEN ROSE, TEXAS AT WHICH MEETING THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WILL BE DISCUSSED AND THE FOLLOWING MATTERS ACTED UPON:
CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
1. Move $50 from Library Group Medical #401-202 to Library Worker’s Comp #401-204.
2. Move $25 from Heritage Center Group Medical #446-202 to Heritage Center Worker’s Comp #446-204.
3. Move $175 from Adult Prob Eq/Rental #418-461 to Adult Prob Worker’s Comp #418-204.
4. Move $50 from Hist Com Group Medical #426-202 to Hist Com Worker’s Comp #426-204 $15, to Hist Com Eq/Furn #426-570 $10 and to Hist Com Prem Pay #426-140 $25.
5. Move $350 from Parks/Landscaping Group Medical #443-202 to Parks/Landscaping Worker’s Comp #443-204.
6. Move $25 from Public Events Group Medical #440-202 to Public Events Unemployment Expense #440-412.
7. Move $10,000 from Cap Imp’s Eq/Furn #450-570 to Fire Dept Eq/Furn #429-570.
8. Move $6,750 from Fire Dept Supervisor #429-103 to EMS Workers Comp #436-204.
9. Move $700 from Expo/Amphi Rep Pts/Supplies #440-350 to Expo/Amphi Sand/Gravel #440-342.
10.Move $33,200 from Cap Imp’s Eq/Furn #450-570 to S/O Eq/Furn #428-570.
11.Move $30 from County Judge Part Time #410-105 to Judge Premium Pay #410-140.
12.Discuss/take action accepting Annual Financial Report.
13.Discuss/take action on Memorandum of Understanding County Roads Annexed into City.
14.Discuss/take action HIS (Indigent Healthcare Solutions) contract.
15.Discuss/take action on Brazos River Paddling Trail.
16.Discuss/take action for Welcome to Glen Rose sign on Golf Course.
17.Discuss/take action on Annual Report from Historical Commission.
18.Award Shaving bid.
19.Executive Session: Personnel Matters
After having convened in open session, the Commissioners Court will retire into executive session, pursuant to the provisions of Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code in order to discuss the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
20. Take action on Personnel Matters in Executive Session.
This agenda is hereby posted and the above items
will be considered by the Commissioners' Court
9:30 AM, MONDAY, JANUARY 25TH , 2010.