MEETING OF REGULAR SESSION
OF SOMERVELL COUNTY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A REGULAR MEETING OF THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURT OF SOMERVELL COUNTY, TEXAS WILL BE HELD AT
9:30 A.M., MONDAY, THE 13TH DAY OF JULY 2009
IN THE COUNTY/DISTRICT COURTROOM IN THE SOMERVELL COUNTY COURT HOUSE ANNEX
107 N.E. VERNON
IN GLEN ROSE, TEXAS AT WHICH MEETING THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WILL BE DISCUSSED AND THE FOLLOWING MATTERS ACTED UPON:
CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
1. Approve the Minutes of previous Commissioners' Court.
2. Move $3,500 from G/C Irrigation Parts #441-353 to G/C Operating Supplies #441-344 $3,000, to G/C Computer Supplies #441-312 $500.
3. Move $150 from Library Seminar Expense #401-401 to Library Operating Supplies #401-320.
4. Move $2,500 from G/C Irrigation #441-353 to G/C Eq Rental #441-461.
5. Move $150 from Ext Office Property Insurance #425-410 to Ext Office Janitorial Supplies #425-351.
6. Move $100 from G/C Eq Maint #444-350 to G/C Eg Maint Janitoial Supplies #444-351.
7. Move $2,500 from Pro Shop Property Insurance #442-410 to Pro Shop Cart Rep Pts #442-352.
8. Move $15 from Juvenile Board Non-Cash Fringe Benefit #412-208 to Juvenile Board Retirement #417-203.
9. Move $250 from Rd Maint Property Insurance #430-410 to Rd Maint Telephone #430-420.
10.Approve remainder of County Bills.
11.Approve County Treasurer’s report.
12.Receive reports from:
Committee on Aging
Justice of Peace
13.Discuss/take action to approve Election Presiding & Alternate Judges for a one (1) year term, approve Polling Places & set maximum number of clerks.
14.Discuss/take action on specs & advertising for removal of houses.
15.Discuss/take action advertising for sealed proposals to sell surplus personal property.
16.Discuss/take action on advertising for sealed proposals for:
1. Property Insurance
2. Major Medical & Live Insurance (Group) and Dental Ins. (Group).
3. Concessionaire at Public Event Facilities.
17.Open/award bids for:
1. Hospital Furniture
2. Hospital Soft-goods
3. Hospital Artwork
4. Citizen Center Roof
5. Pro Shop Roof
18.Discuss/take action on NACO Prescription Discount Card Program.
19.Discuss/take action on advertising for sealed bids for Concrete.
20.Discuss/take action on proposal for Technology Advisory Committee.
21.Discuss/take action on EMS standby service rates.
22.Discuss/take action on Inter-local Cooperation Contract for Delivery of Gravel between Somervell County and Somervell County Water District.
This agenda is hereby posted and the above items
will be considered by the Commissioners' Court
at 9:30 A.M., Monday, July 13th , 2009.