courtesy M A Million
MEETING OF SPECIAL SESSION
OF SOMERVELL COUNTY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A REGULAR MEETING OF THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURT OF SOMERVELL COUNTY, TEXAS WILL BE HELD AT
9:30 A.M., MONDAY, THE 20TH DAY OF APRIL, 2009,
IN THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURTROOM IN THE SOMERVELL COUNTY COURTHOUSE ANNEX
107 N.E. VERNON
IN GLEN ROSE, TEXAS AT WHICH MEETING THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WILL BE DISCUSSED AND THE FOLLOWING MATTERS ACTED UPON:
CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
1. Move $400 from JP Comp Maint #413-453 to JP Comp Supplies #413-312.
2. Move $400 from Adult Prob Copier Maint #418-452 to Adult Prob Postage #418-310.
3. Move $1,400 from Adult Prob Small Tools #418-334 to Adult Prob Eq/Furn #418-570.
4. Move $500 from Rd Maint Utilities #430-440 to Rd Maint Pest Control #430-457.
5. Move $3,500 from Parks/Lasscape Utilities #443-440 to Parks/Landscape Operating Supplies #443-344.
6. Move $4,000 from Cap Imp’s Eq/Furn #450-570 to Ext Of Rep Pts/Supplies #425-350.
7. Discuss/take action correcting fertilizer bid due date.
8. Discuss/take action on open/award uniform bids.
9. Discuss/take action on Victim Information & Notification Everyday contract.
10.Disscuss/take action on 9-1-1 maintenance agreement with NCTCOG.
11.Discuss/take action on donations of equipment from Quicksilver.
12. Discuss/take action on presentation from Girl Scouts on landscaping of Community
13. Discuss/take action on letter from Glen Rose City Council.
14. Economic Development
Executive Session: After having convened in open session, the Commissioners Court will retire into executive session, pursuant to the provisions of section 551.086 of the Texas Government Code, in order to discuss or deliberate matters regarding commercial or financial information that the Court has received from a business prospect that the Court seeks to have locate, stay, or expand in Somervell County, and with which the Court is conducting economic development negotiations; or to deliberate the offer of a financial or other incentive to a business prospect.
15. Discuss/take action on Economic Development Executive Session.
This agenda is hereby posted and the above items
will be considered by the Commissioners' Court
9:30 AM., Monday, April 20th 2009.